Wednesday 14 December 2011

Se7en

Yesterday in media we watched the movie Se7en which is directed by David Fincher. Although this film has a brilliant narrative I was trying to focus more on camera shots and angles, which was extremely hard and this film really draws you in and engages you with the storyline. I did manage to pick out quite a few shots I think me and my group will use in our film opening. I noticed many close ups, extreme close ups, two shots, over the shoulder shots and extreme long shots which can all be used in my film opening. I noticed many aerial shots were used to set the scene which were brilliant, however I think this will be quite difficult to do for our film opening. I found this film great and although it was extremely scary the quality of shots were excellent and has reminded me of shots that I can use in my film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment